Rumballs – My famous Rumballs certainly have a kick !
- 2 cups of Sultanas
- Bottle of Bundaberg Rum (‘cos we are Queenslander’s and it does taste the best)
- 12 Weetbix crumbled
- 1 cup Coconut dessicated
- 3 tabs cocoa
- 1 tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Extra Coconut for rolling
- Place sultanas in dish, pour in enough rum to fully submerge the sultanas. Leave overnight to absorb the rum.
- Mix together the Weetbix, Coconut, Cocoa,Condensed Milk, and another dash of Rum if you really want to have a good kick ! 🙂
- Place mixture in the fridge for 1.2 hour
- Remove from fridge and shape into balls and roll in extra Coconut
NOTE: This recipe can be adapted to suit your taste and company. Add more rum if you want, add more sultanas if you are like me and love sultanas etc. This mixture should be a little wet when rolling. If you double the Condensed Milk, you will need to add more Weetbix and Coconut or the mixture will be too wet to roll.
Have fun with this one, I nearly always have some tucked away in the freezer.