- 375-500gm Beef Mince Meat
- 1-2 chopped Onions
- 2 slices Bread OR 2 large spoons Rolled Oats
- 2 grated Zucchini
- 1 grated Carrot
- 1 grated Potato
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 Egg OR 2 tablespoons Plain Flour (to hold mixture together)
- 1 handful of grated Parmesan Cheese
- Any vegetable can be grated and added
If using the bread instead of oats, then wet the bread and squeeze out and crumble.
All all ingredients together and mix well
Place rissole size amounts and fry or placed on greased dish and baked. Can also be cooked in Pie Maker.