I think these will be a treat for a staff gathering.
- 4 eggs
- 4 tabs milk
- 8 sheets Puff Pastry
- 32 sliced cooked ham
- 16 slices swiss cheese
- Heat oven to 200c
- Best Egg and milk with a fork
- Lay the pastry sheets flat on baking paper. Cut each into 2 rectangles. Brush edges with egg mixture
- Place 2 slices ham and 1 slice cheese in centre of the rectangle. Fold the pastry from one side over the filling halfway, then fold the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining pastries. Brush all with the egg mixture. Place onto baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
This should keep us going for a while ? Great for lunch boxes too.