Tonight I made this, and it was beautiful
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- sprig coriander
- 250gm beef stir fry
- 5 gm chimichurri spice blend
- 1 corn cob
- 1 red onion
- 400gm black beans (tin)
- 1 tomato
- 1 lime
- Place crushed garlic, beef stir-fry, chimchurri in bowl. Add two tsp oil and allow to marinate.
- Remove and discard husk and silks from corn. Slice kernels from the cob. Thickly slice the onion. Rinse and drain the black beans. Finely chop the tomato. Coarsely chop the coriander leaves. (incl stems
- Heat large frypan over high heat. Stir fry the beef 1-2 mins. Remove from pan.
- Reduce heat to med-high. Add 2 tsp oil. Stir fry the onion and corn 2-3 mins. Add beans stir fry 2 mins.
- Return beef and juices to bean mix. Add tomato and half coriander. Season salt and pepper.
- Cut line into wedges.
- Divide the mixture between bowls, Sprinkle with coriander and serve with lime wedges.