Creamy 5 minute Fudge
- 1/4 cup Butter cut into small pieces
- 1 14-oz can Condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chocolate chips at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
How to Make Fudge in Microwave
- Place the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter in a glass bowl.
- Microwave for thirty seconds and stir. (If there are still chunks, microwave for another 30 seconds and stir again)
- It’s better to let the chocolate melt slowly from the heat of the bowl and the other melted chocolate than to microwave it over and again. It’ll turn hard and tacky if you microwave it too much.
- When melted and gooey, add vanilla and salt.
- At this point your fudge may or may not look smooth and creamy.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the fudge mixture into the dish and smooth out evenly.
- Allow to set in the fridge for at least two hours. When the fudge is firm, pull the whole thing out of the baking dish and peel off the parchment paper. Cut into squares