I found this great recipe that will suit those who need Gluten Free options. Very similar to one that Rachel found some time ago.
- 1/3 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 Cup milk
- 1 1/2 Cup. tapioca flour
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 Cup. grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease your mini muffin pan thoroughly with butter, and set aside.
- In your blender combine the milk, room temperature egg, oil, cheese and salt until combined.
- Once combined, add the tapioca flour 1/2 C. at a time until all of the tapioca flour has been added.
- Mix well on high, scraping down the sides of the blender so that everything is easily blended.
- Pour the batter into your greased mini muffin tin ~ leaving just 1/8 inch of space at the top.
- Pop in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until light golden brown.