HAM AND 3 CHEESE MUFFINS
2 Cups SR Flour ½ teaspoon Ground Paprika
80gm Butter Ham cut into small pieces
1 Spring Onion 1 tablespoon finely chopped Chives
1 cup Shredded tasty Cheese ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
100gm crumbled Feta 1 Egg 1 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 200c and Place paper cups in Muffin Tray
- Combine Flour and Paprika in a bowl
- Rub in softened butter with fingers to resemble breadcrumbs
- Add Ham, Spring Onion, Chives, Cheddar, Parmesan and Feta
- Whisk the egg and Milk together
- Make a well in flour mix, pour in egg mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spoon into paper muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25mins until skewer comes out clean
Turn out onto tray until completely cool