HAM AND CHEESE CROQUETTES
Chopped Ham 2 cups Mashed Potato (cold)
1 Egg Yolk 2 Green Onions finely chopped
¾ cup PL Flour 40gm Mozzarella cubed
1 ½ cups fresh Breadcrumbs 1 Egg
¼ cup Milk ½ cup Oil for frying
- Heat frying pan cook ham until crisp
- Combine mashed Potato, Egg yolk, Onion, Ham and ¼ cup Flour in large bowl
- Roll into balls. Push one Cheese cube into the centre of each ball. Moulding mixture around to enclose the Cheese.
- Place remaining Flour on a plate and Breadcrumbs on another
- Whisk Milk and Egg together and place in a shallow bowl.
- Roll croquettes in Flour, shake off any excess. Dip in the Egg mixture, the coat in Breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Cook in batches then place on paper towel and serve hot.